Terms of Service
Thank you for your interest in Helium. The terms and conditions are set forth in this document, and in certain other policies, guidelines and other terms or conditions that may be presented to you from time to time at other locations in our websites in connection with specific Service offerings (all of which may be updated from time to time and are collectively referred to as our "Terms of Service"). If you reject our Terms of Service you do not have any right to access or use our Service. If you do access our web site and use our Service, your use shall be deemed to accept the Terms of Service and be a party to a legally binding contract with Robot Blimp Industries, LLC ("Robot Blimp Industries"," "we," and sometimes "us"). Of course, you may also be required or elect to enter into a separate written agreement or click "accept" or "agree" to become a party to another contract with Robot Blimp Industries (a "Separate Agreement"), and these Terms of Service shall not be considered to supersede the specific contractual terms of the Separate Agreement. If there is any contradiction between the terms of the Separate Agreement and these Terms of Service, then the terms of the Separate Agreement shall take precedence over the contradictory terms in the Terms of Service with respect to the subject matter of such Separate Agreement.
Robot Blimp Industries reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.heliumnow.com/tos.php
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You agree to not use our products or the Service for illegal purposes or for promotion of dangerous activities.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your account may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Robot Blimp Industries cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one Helium account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While Robot Blimp Industries prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Robot Blimp Industries cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Cancellation and Termination
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation.
- Robot Blimp Industries, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Robot Blimp Industries service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.Robot Blimp Industries reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Robot Blimp Industries reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Helium website (heliumnow.com) or the Service itself.
- Robot Blimp Industries shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service is must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by sharing and/or delegating tasks, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- Robot Blimp Industries does not pre-screen Content, but Robot Blimp Industries and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2010 Robot Blimp Industries, LLC. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the code or visual design elements without express written permission from Robot Blimp Industries.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You understand that Robot Blimp Industries uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Robot Blimp Industries, or any other Robot Blimp Industries service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Robot Blimp Industries.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Robot Blimp Industries customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Robot Blimp Industries does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Robot Blimp Industries shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Robot Blimp Industries has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Robot Blimp Industries to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Robot Blimp Industries and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Robot Blimp Industries (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.